If you're wondering how to reduce your digital footprint on my site and on every other site you visit, here's some tips.
1. Use DuckDuckGo for your internet searches. DuckDuckGo automatically inserts a "no track" request to every search.
2. Use the anonymous browsing feature in your web browser. You may have to dig for it, but it's there.
3. Don't login anywhere, specially not social media, unless you're using MeWe. They are actually focused on keeping your information private. Just think of MeWe as the anti-Facebook of social media.
4. Don't use social media sharing buttons. The website you are on is not tracking you when you click those, but your social media account knows. hence sharing...
5. Don't use the social media login options on some websites. Instead, create a separate login. Yes, I know it's a pain in the ass.