We hear a lot about bestselling books, great authors and fantastic fiction, greatest books ever. Let's take a moment to look at terrible fiction, because let's be honest, we all started off terrible. Our first stories were junk, but you have to start off terrible to become great. For that reason, I've dug up a few of my early stories, and I've asked other authors to dig up their early stories so that we can all take a look at where we began.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
- Social Media Schedulers for Joomla
- 8 Tips on How to Quickly Self-Edit a Novel
- TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING, SELF PUBLISHING OR YOU PUBLISHING: WHICH ONE IS THE BEST WAY TO GO?
- Preplanning Stages of a Character Driven Fiction Book
- Understanding Amazon KDP as an Author
- HOW TO CREATE AN AMAZON KINDLE EBOOK COVER
- Where Are the Free Book Promotion Websites?
- Help! I Can’t Find any Samples for the Freelancer I Want to Hire!
- How Many Drafts Should You Put on a Fiction Novel?
- SHOULD YOU PAY FOR REVIEWS OF YOUR SELF-PUBLISHED NOVEL?