Ordering content on demand is easy. In fact, it’s the simplest and fastest way to get new content for your website or blog, and there’s no need to talk to anyone.
1. Choose your preferred category. There are currently articles and blog posts available for chiropractic care, construction, dental care, drug addiction, flooring, hardscaping, home remodeling, HVAC, insurance, landscaping, plumbing, real estate, roofing and veterinary medicine.
2. Choose your preferred article from the available articles and click Add to Cart. You’ll see a small popup on the upper right hand corner indicating that you’ve added the article to your content shopping cart. If you scroll up, you’ll see 1 item added for X amount and a Proceed to Checkout Button. If you need more content, you can continue to add items to your cart. If you’re done, you can proceed to checkout.
3. Click on Proceed to Checkout. If you haven’t logged in, you will need to log in. If you do not have a user account on Staceycarroll.org, you will need to create one.
4. You’ll need to enter your billing information. While everything on Staceycarroll.org is digital, this is a security check. If we ever get questioned about your transaction, we will need to provide this information to the banking authority or CC company.
5. Click finish. You will be taken securely to PayPal to authorize the transaction. Once you get back to Staceycarroll.org, you will be able to download your article.
6. Post your article to your website.