Best Way to Contact
The best way to contact me is always through email, the form or through one of my social media networks.
Things I Love Talking/Hearing About
- You need a book review
- You'd like to be included in the Indie Author Book List
- You need an author service
- You need an article or blog post written
- You have something to say about an article
- You'd like to recommend a product authors would love
- You'd like a paid banner ad on the site promoting your book or writer/author service
- An article applies to something you do or a service you offer and you'd like a backlink
STACEY CARROLL - THRILLER AUTHOR & FREELANCERStacey Carroll is the author of the thriller series - Avia. She grew up in Indianapolis, Indiana. She went to college at Indiana State Univeristy (ISU) and graduated with a Bachelor's degree in aerospace in the professional pilot program. She has flown Cessna 152s, Cessna 172s, the Pipe Seneca and the King Air. She also graduated with a minor in computer science that specialized in web design.
She has always been interested in reading and writing, and the first book she was ever read was the Grimms Brother's Fairy tales. From the ages of 6 to 11, she read the Nancy Drew series. By the age of 11, she had graduated to Stephen King novels. A few of her favorites include Carrie, Tommyknockers, The Dark Tower Series up to book 3 (That's where it stopped in the late 80s/ early 90s), Pet Semetary, The Shining, Night Shift, The Stand, It, Cujo, Christine, The Eyes of the Dragon and Thinner (Richard Bachman). In her teen years, she moved on to Anne Rice and got through about four of those books before they degraded.
(Sponsored by Amazon)
- Anything for an A - Now Available on Amazon
- 5 Tips to Help You Compost the Perfect Business Email
- Untitled First Fiction by Nadine
- Publishers Weekly Bestselling Romance Books and Worst Selling Amazon Romance Books
- 10 Writing Tips That'll Make You Shit Your Pants
- Affinity’s Window by Douglas L Wilson – A Book Review
- My 4 Picks for Best Crime Writing Tips and Tricks Books
- What Is a Writing Coach and Do You Need One?
- Can You Afford a Bestseller?
- Are You Making Excuses Instead of Getting Your Next Book Done and Published?